The First Choice Kids Club is the most awesome way to learn how to save!
The Kid’s Club is a special program that the members of First Choice helped create to let children discover the positivity of money-knowledge and fiscal responsibility.
Accounts are actually an UTMA Savings Account. UTMA Accounts will not go dormant.
What are the Kid’s Club rules?
The rules are pretty simple…
- The Club is open to all eligible members from newborn to 12 years old.
- No fee for membership or withdrawals.
- Dividends will be paid quarterly corresponding to regular share accounts.
- “Clubbers” may not withdraw without parent or guardian’s permission.
- Parents, grandparents, guardians or any other interested parties may make deposits at the office, by mail or through payroll deduction, if available.
- Clubbers will receive birthday cards, passbooks, coin savers, stickers, and valuable updates in the mail.
For more information, or to get started with the First Choice Kids Club, visit the First Choice Federal Credit Union website today!